Here is another amazing recipe that my wife and I eat regularly. This tastes so good and and is healthy as well. Try this and let me know how you liked it.
- 2 Tbsp diced yellow or white onion
- 5 oz. 95-97% lean ground beef (or turkey)
- 2 Tbsp Wish-Bone Light Thousand Island Dressing
- 1/8 tsp white vinegar
- 1/8 tsp onion powder
- 3 cups shredded romaine lettuce
- 2 Tbsp reduced-fat shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 oz. dill pickle slices
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- Cooking spray
- Heat a small, lightly greased skillet over medium-high heat. Add the onion and cook until fragrant, about 2 to 3 minutes. Add the beef/turkey and cook until fully browned.
- Meanwhile, mix together dressing, vinegar, and onion powder.
- To assemble: Top lettuce with ground beef or turkey and sprinkle with cheese. Top with pickle slices, drizzle with sauce, and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Time: 15 Minutes
Yield: 1 Serving